Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Thanksgiving


Thanksgiving was a huge hit! We had Garrick's family over at my parents house and it was so much fun! The turkey turned out quite nice (Thanks Martha Stewart!) and it was great to spend time with family. My mom is so cute and decorated the house and tables, everything looked so festive. She also got fleece for everyone to make a blanket after dinner. It was a fun idea, we got to talk and watch A Christmas Story. My blanket has cute hearts on it and Garrick's a golf blanket. They are perfect! The best part of the whole Thanksgiving is that a week later I'm still eating leftovers!

Not only did I get to see Garrick's family on Thanksgiving, but they came over to our house and we cut snowflakes, drank hot chocolate, and went to see the Joseph Smith movie and the lights on Temple Square. It was great to see them and I can't wait to see them all again in a few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment