Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween

Garrick and I had a great Halloween! We got to stay inside, watch a movie, drink hot chocolate, and eat candy! We bought reese's but did not get one trick-or-treater! It was a relaxing weekend, which was great because this week has been busy already. I feel like it should be Friday. I think it's just that I 'm so excited for this weekend. I've been practicing for Thanksgiving (I'm in charge this year and it will be both mine and Garrick's family--I can't wait to see them!) and this weekend will be stuffing. I just love stuffing and I can't wait to try making it!

This week I also wrote a story for a ward activity we are having. I had to write a story from my "history" so I wrote about my trip to China. For those of you who don't know, my family won a trip to China in 2007. We got to tour the Olympic sites and the famous Chinese landmarks. The Great wall was amazing! It brought back such fun memories when I looked at the pictures. I need to make a photo album or something, just to make them easier to look at, so that I can feel happy and blessed all the time!


No comments:

Post a Comment